EPEVER MT50 Remote Meter
This remote meter is connected to the EPEVER Tracer A series 20Amp MPPT Solar Controller which utilises an advanced MPPT control algorithm. This means that it tracks the maximum power point quickly and accurately, which improves energy efficiency and ensures that the maximum solar energy is obtained.
This MPPT allows 12 or 24 Volt input and has an LCD Display which allows you to view current, voltage and power outage. This MT50 allows you to remote control the MPPT unit which ensures the most efficient charging of your battery at all times.
- Automatically identifies the controller, and displays relevant parameter data
- Large-screen informative LCD displays all the operating data and system working status
- Simple and convenient operation
- Real-time alarm of failure information
- Longer communication distance based on RS485
- Diversified load control modes: Manual Control, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
- Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User(programmable)
- Programmable parameters
- Energy statistics display function
This product comes with FREE DELIVERY inside Australia.
Backlight and acoustic alarm on<65mA
Backlight off <15mA
||98×98 mm / 3.86×3.86 in
||114×114 mm / 4.49×4.49 in
||Standard 2m, max .50m
1 Year Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.