MPPT Solar Charge Controller
The latest and best solar charge controller is called Maximum Power Point Tracking or MPPT. MPPT controllers are creating advantages in a couple of different areas by converting excess voltage into amperage.
Most camping solar power systems utilise 12-volt batteries, similar to what you would find in your vehicle. Solar panels can sometimes deliver far more voltage than is required to charge your batteries. But the technology inside the MPPT converts the excess voltage into amps, that way the charge voltage can be kept at an optimal level while reducing the time required to charge the battery fully. Therefore, ensuring the solar power system is always operating optimally. (Some use other voltages, and the same advantages apply to these systems as well.)
MPPT charge controllers also reduce overall power loss. Operating with a reduced voltage in the wires connecting the solar panels to the charge controller results in higher energy loss in the wires than higher voltage. The advantage of using an MPPT controller is it permits a much higher voltage in the cables from the panels to the solar charge controller and then converts the excess voltage into additional amps. By running a higher voltage in the cables from the solar panels to the charge controller, power loss is significantly reduced in the cable.
• Self-identifying, load the driver for each module
• Support the hot swapping function (only for the same model)
• Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP loss rate and loss time
• Ultra-fast tracking speed, and high tracking efficiency ≥99.5%
• Accurately tracking and recognizing of multiple MPP
• Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
• An auto limit function of charging power and charging current.
• Compatible with lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• Auto-reduce power function when charging in high temperature
• Multiple load work modes
• Battery temperature compensation
• Real-time power statistics recording function
• Master-slave interface module design, simultaneously view the controller and inverter operating data
• Dry contact design, remotely switch on/off external equipment
• Dual USB design, supply DC power for electronic equipment
• Perfect electronic protection function
• PV overcurrent protection
• PV short circuit protection
• Lithium battery low-temperature protection
• Night reverse charging protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery overheat protection
• Battery overvoltage protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Controller overheating protection
This product comes with FREE DELIVERY inside Australia.
1 Year Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
No Reviews Found. Do you own this product? Why not leave a review?