When you're camping away from mains power, you need a way to keep your essential electronics appliances operating. Instead of a noisy and costly generator, a portable folding solar kit is a great solution for camping to provide you with all the silent, clean and free energy to run all your devices.
Perfect for camping, this complete folding solar kit is ideal to run your portable fridges, lights and small electronics (some may need an inverter if not 12V). Designed for the tough Australian conditions, everything in the kit is built to high standards. Best of all, the entire kit is simply plug and play which avoids any lengthy setup, just plug it in and you're ready to kick back and relax at your next adventure.
Portable solar blankets are a great addition to any camping adventure, as they so light and compact allowing you to bring more gear with you and provide greater independence. We have designed this solar mat kit to thrive in the harsh Australian conditions. With ETFE coating over genuine Sunpower® solar cells, extra-thick material and custom-designed baseboard material and carry bag; you can be confident that our 12 volt portable solar panels and blankets will reliably power your caravan and camping adventures for many years.
210W 12v Portable Folding Solar Panel Mat Kit for Camping Set Inclusions:
The included Solar Mat in this kit is 210 Watt & includes EPEVER MPPT Solar Controller/Storage Bag/Cables
This foldable solar panel mat is compact and light and unfolds in just a few simple steps which makes it easy to take with you on your next trip. Due to its Sunpower® high-quality solar cells, this solar mat still offers a large capacity of 210 watts despite how compact it is. Since it is flexible, you can place it either flat on the ground or on your vehicle windscreen. The OEJ 210W Solar Blanket kit now comes standard with a MPPT 12/24v 20A. The MPPT comes wired with Anderson plug connectors which enable the user to directly connect the Anderson 5m solar blanket lead to the solar controller.
Designed in Australia with the tough Australian Outback in mind the OEJ® 210W Solar Blanket features the following:
Highly efficient Sunpower® Cells (22-24%) - More than 22% Efficiency - Captures more sunlight and generates more power than conventional panels.
Strong & Durable Fabric
Anderson Style Plug connection – Easily convert 210W into 12V power.
ETFE Protective Coating (the light transmission of ETFE is superior resulting in higher conversion efficiency,anti-reflective, scratch and UV resistant)
Eyelets allowing you to peg the blanket down in extremely windy weather
Flexible design reduces the risk of cell breakage/cracks
Compact & lightweight
Designed for 12v Automotive, Marine and Recreational vehicle battery systems
High quality, durable, zip closing bag to carry and store the panel and accessories
Custom designed corners that prevent folding stress for blanket corners
Blanket folds down to a handy 44.5cm x 31.5cm x 6.5cm and weighs only 6.8kg!
This 210W Solar Mat includes a 20A EPEVER MPPT Solar Panel Charge Controller Regulator 12V 24V
EPEVER MPPT Controller Features:
• Self-identifying, load the driver for each module
• Support the hot swapping function (only for the same model)
• Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP loss rate and loss time
• Ultra-fast tracking speed, and high tracking efficiency ≥99.5%
• Accurately tracking and recognizing of multiple MPP
• Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
• An auto limit function of charging power and charging current.
• Compatible with lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• Auto-reduce power function when charging in high temperature
• Multiple load work modes
• Battery temperature compensation
• Real-time power statistics recording function
• Master-slave interface module design, simultaneously view the controller and inverter operating data
• Dry contact design, remotely switch on/off external equipment
• Dual USB design, supply DC power for electronic equipment
• Perfect electronic protection function
• PV overcurrent protection
• PV short circuit protection
• Lithium battery low-temperature protection
• Night reverse charging protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery overheat protection
• Battery overvoltage protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Controller overheating protection
- Not the exact Product you're looking for ? BROWSE OUR FULL RANGE With AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE - Need Expert Advice - Call Now - 0400 159 359
210W Solar Blanket with Sunpower® Cells
Max Power Voltage: 17.4V
Max Power Current: 6A each connection (12A total)
Open Circuit Voltage: 20.4V
Short Circuit Current: 6.32A
Transformation Efficiency: 22-24%
Dimensions Open: 1676mm x 873mm x 3mm
Dimensions Folded: 445mm x 315mm x 65mm
Weight of Panel: 6.8kg
Temperature Range: -20ËšC - +70ËšC
Connector Type: Anderson Plug
EPEVER 20A MPPT SOLAR CONTROLLER
2 Year Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
No Reviews Found. Do you own this product? Why not leave a review?