200W Portable Solar Panel Kit without Solar Controller - Interchangeable, Portable 12v Solar Panels for Camping, Caravans & Fridges.
The OEJ 50W interchangeable lightweight Portable Solar Panel is a compact, completely custom solar panel designed to suit whatever power watt you need for the job! Each 50w panel is constructed with a zip and Anderson plug so that it can be extended by adding extra panels. This gives you complete control and you can build your custom solar panels - ready for no matter what solar power generation you require.
Perfect for camping, this complete solar panel kit is ideal to run your portable fridges, lights and small electronics (some may need an inverter if not 12V). Designed for the tough Australian conditions, everything in the kit is built to high standards. Best of all, the entire kit is simply plug and play which avoids any lengthy setup, just plug it in and you're ready to kick back and relax at your next adventure.
Portable solar panels are a great addition to any camping adventure, as they so light and compact allowing you to bring more gear with you and provide greater independence. We have designed this solar panel kit to thrive in the harsh Australian conditions. With ETFE coating over genuine Sunpower® solar cells, extra-thick material and custom-designed interchangeable panels; you can be confident that our 12 volt portable solar panels will reliably power your caravan and camping adventures for many years.
200W 12v Portable Folding Solar Panel Kit for Camping Set Inclusions:
- 4 x 50W 12V Portable Solar Panels
- 1 x Carry Bag included
- 1 x Anderson to Quad Anderson Plug
- 1 x 5m Anderson to Anderson Plug Lead (6mm twin core cable)
- 1 x Anderson to Alligator Clips
Each 50w panel weighs only 2.3kg and is a compact 620 x 590 x 3mm resulting in a small solar panel for camping! The portable solar power panel is constructed from highly efficient (22%) Sunpower Cells, ETFE protective coating and comes with stainless steel legs that allow you to adjust the angle of the panel to point at the sun, maximising the Sun's power. The portable solar panel has a durable carry bag included in this package to ensure ease of carrying and transport.
Because they can be separated, the panel can be used as a 50w singular unit to trickle charge boats, ride-on mowers, motorised kayaks, 4 wheelers, jet skis etc, or they can be joined up, adding an extra 50w every panel extension to use as camping solar panels.
OEJ only supply portable solar panel products that use the Sunpower® monocrystalline solar cell technology, due to its high-quality and high-efficiency.
To add more ease the 50W Solar Panels used to make this kit, use industry standard Anderson Style Connectors. These high-quality Anderson Style plugs are simple and fast to connect with no wiring necessary - directly plug and play.
Designed in Australia with the tough Australian Outback in mind the OEJ 50W Solar panel features the following:
- Highly efficient Sunpower Cells (22%) - More than 22% Efficiency - Captures more sunlight and generates more power than conventional panels.
- Strong & Durable Fabric
- ETFE Protective Coating (the light transmission of ETFE is superior resulting in higher conversion efficiency,anti-reflective, scratch and UV resistant)
- Anderson Plug connection - Easily convert 200W into 12V power.
- Strong Stainless-Steel Legs
- Adjustable Straps - allowing you to tilt the legs to the correct angle to maximise output.
- Eyelets allowing you to peg the panel down in extremely windy weather
- Future proof - To increase the amount of power generated, simply plug in another panel to increase by another 50W
The OEJ 200W Interchangeable Solar Panel Kit is designed for use with 12V Automotive, Marine & Recreational Vehicle Battery Systems and is the ideal portable solar panel for outdoors, camping, boating, 4WD and RV use.
- Not the exact Product you're looking for? BROWSE OUR FULL RANGE With AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE - Need Expert Advice - Call Now - 0400 159 359
For each 50W Solar Panel:
Max Power Voltage: 18.56V
Max Power Current: 3A each connection (12A total for 4 x 50W)
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.76V
Short Circuit Current: 3.16A
Transformation Efficiency: 22-24%
Dimensions: 620 x 590 x 3mm
Weight of Panel: 2.3kg
Temperature Range: -20˚C - +70˚C
Mounting Eyelets: Yes