When you're camping away from mains power, you need a way to keep your essential electronics appliances operating. Instead of a noisy and costly generator, a portable folding solar kit is a great solution for camping to provide you with all the silent, clean and free energy to run all your devices.
Perfect for camping, this complete folding solar kit is ideal to run your portable fridges, lights and small electronics (some may need an inverter if not 12V). Designed for the tough Australian conditions, everything in the kit is built to high standards. Best of all, the entire kit is simply plug and play which avoids any lengthy setup, just plug it in and you're ready to kick back and relax at your next adventure.
Portable solar blankets are a great addition to any camping adventure, as they so light and compact allowing you to bring more gear with you and provide greater independence. We have designed this solar mat kit to thrive in the harsh Australian conditions. With ETFE coating over genuine Sunpower® solar cells, extra-thick material and custom-designed baseboard material and carry bag; you can be confident that our 12 volt portable solar panels and blankets will reliably power your caravan and camping adventures for many years.
112W 12v Portable Folding Solar Panel Mat Kit for Camping Set Inclusions:
The included Solar Mat in this kit is 112 Watt & includes EPEVER MPPT Solar Controller/Storage Bag/Cables
This foldable solar panel mat is compact and light and unfolds in just a few simple steps which makes it easy to take with you on your next trip. Due to its Sunpower® high-quality solar cells, this solar mat still offers a large capacity of 112 watts despite how compact it is. Since it is flexible, you can place it either flat on the ground or on your vehicle windscreen. The OEJ 112W Solar Blanket kit now comes standard with a MPPT 12/24v 20A. The MPPT comes wired with Anderson plug connectors which enable the user to directly connect the Anderson 5m solar blanket lead to the solar controller.
This 112W Solar Mat includes a 20A EPEVER MPPT Solar Panel Charge Controller Regulator 12V 24V
EPEVER MPPT Controller Features:
• Self-identifying, load the driver for each module
• Support the hot swapping function (only for the same model)
• Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP loss rate and loss time
• Ultra-fast tracking speed, and high tracking efficiency ≥99.5%
• Accurately tracking and recognizing of multiple MPP
• Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
• An auto limit function of charging power and charging current.
• Compatible with lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• Auto-reduce power function when charging in high temperature
• Multiple load work modes
• Battery temperature compensation
• Real-time power statistics recording function
• Master-slave interface module design, simultaneously view the controller and inverter operating data
• Dry contact design, remotely switch on/off external equipment
• Dual USB design, supply DC power for electronic equipment
• Perfect electronic protection function
• PV overcurrent protection
• PV short circuit protection
• Lithium battery low-temperature protection
• Night reverse charging protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery overheat protection
• Battery overvoltage protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Controller overheating protection
- Not the exact Product you're looking for ? BROWSE OUR FULL RANGE With AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE - Need Expert Advice - Call Now - 0400 159 359
112W Solar Blanket
Max Power Voltage: 18.56V
Max Power Current: 6A
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.76V
Short Circuit Current: 6.32A
Transformation Efficiency: 22-24%
Dimensions Open: 1361mm x 621mm x 3mm
Dimensions Folded: 315mm x 315mm x 40mm
Weight of Panel: 4.1kg
Temperature Range: -20˚C - +80˚C
Mounting Eyelets: Yes
Connector Type: Anderson Plug
MPPT 20A MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
2 Year Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
No Reviews Found. Do you own this product? Why not leave a review?