100W Portable Solar Panel Kit with MPPT - Interchangeable Portable 12v Solar Panels for Camping, Caravans & Fridges.
The OEJ 50W interchangeable lightweight Portable Solar Panel is a compact, completely custom solar panel designed to suit whatever power watt you need for the job! Each 50w panel is constructed with a zip and Anderson plug so that it can be extended by adding extra panels. This gives you complete control and you can build your custom solar panels ready for no matter what solar power generation you require.
Perfect for camping, this complete solar panel kit is ideal to run your portable fridges, lights and small electronics (some may need an inverter if not 12V). Designed for the tough Australian conditions, everything in the kit is built to high standards. Best of all, the entire kit is simply plug and play which avoids any lengthy setup, just plug it in and you're ready to kick back and relax at your next adventure.
Portable solar panels are a great addition to any camping adventure, as they so light and compact allowing you to bring more gear with you and provide greater independence. We have designed this solar panel kit to thrive in the harsh Australian conditions. With ETFE coating over genuine Sunpower® solar cells, extra-thick material and custom-designed interchangeable panels; you can be confident that our 12 volt portable solar panels will reliably power your caravan and camping adventures for many years.
100W 12v Portable Folding Solar Panel Kit for Camping Set Inclusions:
The included Solar Panels in this kit are 100 Watt & includes EPEVER MPPT Solar Controller/Storage Bag/Cables
The interchangeable solar panels are compact and light and connects in just a few simple steps which makes it easy to take with you on your next trip. Due to its Sunpower® high-quality solar cells, these solar panels still offers a large capacity of 100 watts despite how compact they are. The OEJ 100W Solar Panel kit now comes standard with a MPPT 12/24v 20A. The MPPT comes wired with Anderson plug connectors which enable the user to directly connect the Anderson 5m solar panels lead to the solar controller.
Each 50w panel weighs only 2.3kg and is a compact 620 x 590 x 3mm resulting in a small solar panel for camping! The portable solar power panel is constructed from highly efficient (22%) Sunpower Cells, ETFE protective coating and comes with stainless steel legs that allow you to adjust the angle of the panel to point at the sun, maximising the Sun's power. The portable solar panel has a durable carry bag included in this package to ensure ease of carrying and transport.
Because they can be separated, the panel can be used as a 50w singular unit to trickle charge boats, ride-on mowers, motorised kayaks, 4 wheelers, jet skis etc, or they can be joined up, adding an extra 50w every panel extension to use as camping solar panels.
OEJ only supply portable solar panel products that use the Sunpower® monocrystalline solar cell technology, due to its high-quality and high-efficiency.
To add more ease the 50W Solar Panels used to make this kit, use industry standard Anderson Style Connectors. These high-quality Anderson Style plugs are simple and fast to connect with no wiring necessary – directly plug and play.
Designed in Australia with the tough Australian Outback in mind the OEJ 50W Solar panel features the following:
Highly efficient Sunpower Cells (22%) - More than 22% Efficiency - Captures more sunlight and generates more power than conventional panels.
Strong & Durable Fabric
ETFE Protective Coating (the light transmission of ETFE is superior resulting in higher conversion efficiency,anti-reflective, scratch and UV resistant)
Anderson Plug connection – Easily convert 100W into 12V power.
Strong Stainless - Steel Legs
Adjustable Straps - allowing you to tilt the legs to the correct angle to maximise output.
Eyelets allowing you to peg the panel down in extremely windy weather
Future proof - To increase the amount of power generated, simply plug in another panel to increase by another 50W
The OEJ 150W Interchangeable Solar Panel Kit is designed for use with 12V Automotive, Marine & Recreational Vehicle Battery Systems and is the ideal portable solar panel for outdoors, camping, boating, 4WD and RV use.
The 100W Solar Panels includes a 20A EPEVER MPPT Solar Panel Charge Controller Regulator 12V 24V
EPEVER MPPT Controller Features:
• Self-identifying, load the driver for each module
• Support the hot swapping function (only for the same model)
• Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP loss rate and loss time
• Ultra-fast tracking speed, and high tracking efficiency ≥99.5%
• Accurately tracking and recognizing of multiple MPP
• Peak conversion efficiency of 98%
• An auto limit function of charging power and charging current.
• Compatible with lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• Auto-reduce power function when charging in high temperature
• Multiple load work modes
• Battery temperature compensation
• Real-time power statistics recording function
• Master-slave interface module design, simultaneously view the controller and inverter operating data
• Dry contact design, remotely switch on/off external equipment
• Dual USB design, supply DC power for electronic equipment
• Perfect electronic protection function
• PV overcurrent protection
• PV short circuit protection
• Lithium battery low-temperature protection
• Night reverse charging protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery overheat protection
• Battery overvoltage protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Controller overheating protection
- Not the exact Product you're looking for ? BROWSE OUR FULL RANGE With AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE - Need Expert Advice - Call Now - 0400 159 359
For each 50W Solar Panel:
Max Power Voltage: 18.56V
Max Power Current: 3A each connection (9A total for 3 x 50W)
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.76V
Short Circuit Current: 3.16A
Transformation Efficiency: 22-24%
Dimensions: 620 x 590 x 3mm
Weight of Panel: 2.3kg
Temperature Range: -20˚C - +70˚C
Mounting Eyelets: Yes
Connector Type: Anderson Plug